Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Plague!



Imagine my delight when returning from the post office I find this dead Yankee Tree-rat on the drove. You've heard the saying - the only good tree-rat is a dead tree-rat (well you have now). Surely my luck can't be that good - it can't be the one from my garden this morning? And nope - it isn't. One of these critters out on the fen is just unfortunate, two is plague! There must be more on the way. The nearby suburbia of fenland towns must be overrun with them and they are on the move! No, I can't take it - invasion of the tree-rat! Slap! Phew - nearly lost it there. Lets look forward to seeing a few more like this one eh.

And isn't it about time we saw tree-rat on the a few pub menus? There are some great recipes.

Image | Nikon Coolpix 995 | © Steve Dudley

No comments: